To enhance academic freedom and inclusion of students and teachers through establishing and exploiting of multi-institutional inclusive virtual campus (MIIVC), approachable to different kinds of users and focused on wide international optionality of digital educational courses.
- Conclusion and implementation of interuniversity agreements on inclusive digital education via multi-institutional inclusive virtual campus (MIIVC).
- Development of internal policies on organization, providing and quality assurance of digital education via MIIVC.
- Adaptation of participants’ educational digital systems, elaboration, and implementation of the MIIVC.
- Development of staff and students’ skills to enrich and exploit the MIIVC to provide and conduct an inclusive digital study.
- Providing of inclusive digital study as an optional component of HEIs’ educational programs.
- Promoting international cooperation between HEIs.